Multi-Hand Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
Based on the rules found in downtown Las Vegas casinos, Multi-Hand Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold is a must for the dedicated gambler. This is a hole card game where the dealer peeks on all 10-value cards and aces.
Go to the game
Multi-Hand Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold Basic Rules:
• You can double down on any 2 cards.
• Doubling down after a split is allowed.
• A Dealer’s blackjack will always bow to your blackjack.
• The Dealer is forced to hit a soft 17 and will check for blackjack when her show card is an Ace or a 10-value card.
• You may split as many as three times, except with Aces, which can only be split once (with one card dealt to each before forced to stand).
• Unlike ten valued cards may be split, so if you want to split the King and the Queen, it’s your prerogative.
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Multi-Hand Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold would help us making VIP Stakes more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!