Double Exposure Gold table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
The Gold Series Double Exposure Blackjack game is just another in an interesting series of blackjack variations designed by Microgaming, which has a well-established reputation as the worldwide leader in online gaming software. With first-rate graphics, ambient and game sounds, along with player options that include the ability to control the speed of the game, this is a game that is intriguing and well worth investigating.
Go to the game
How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold Series
• The croupier deals to himself two face up cards.
• The dealer hits on a soft 17 and stands on a hard 17.
• If the scores are equal, the dealer wins (the only exception is the fact that the user's blackjack beats the dealer's blackjack).
• It is allowed to make a double on a hard 9, 10 or 11.
• It is allowed to double after a split.
• The split can be made three times till the formation of four hands on a box.
• It is allowed to split two different ten-value cards.
• Aces can be resplit.
• One card is added to each split ace.
• Blackjack can not be formed after a split (considered to be a 21).
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Double Exposure Gold would help us making VIP Stakes more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!